Amamiya Hiroto is unlucky. His life consisted of misfortune after misfortune, culminating in an unlucky death during an incident on a school boat trip, trying to save a girl he barely knew. After death, he met a god of reincarnation who requested that the hundred or so dead passengers—one of them being the girl he tried in vain to save—be reincarnated into another world.
Yet a series of unfortunate events forced Hiroto to reincarnate with even less luck than before, starting with nothing but a tremendous amount of Mana. His second life, far worse than his first, came to a cruel end.
However, upon meeting the god a second time, he was informed that there would be yet another reincarnation—one that had already been set in motion and could not be stopped. Not wanting Hiroto to endure a third life filled with suffering, the god cursed him before he was reborn in the hopes that he would either die quickly or commit suicide.
Hiroto was reborn once more as a half-vampire, half-dark elf. A dhampir. Not wanting a fourth life, he is determined to live this third life with the only things remaining from his previous lives—Death Magic and his enormous Mana pool.
Editors: Sebas Tian, Dakarans, Tahaku, Brinator
LATEST NOVEL RELEASES
- Death Mage 299 - The goddess’s revival and the Great Demon King who carries the names of the champions March 16, 2023
- Death Mage 298 - Time for food March 6, 2023
- Death Mage 297 - The second stage begins February 6, 2023
- Death Mage 296 - An all-purpose Pandemonium and a broken war horn January 21, 2023
- Death Mage 295 - A distraction, but a fierce battle nonetheless December 16, 2022
- Death Mage 294 - The one who spreads death through muscles December 15, 2022
- Death Mage 293 - The first stage begins December 13, 2022
- Death Mage 292 - The back-shield with phantom thorns December 12, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 45 - A peaceful moment before a certain storm December 8, 2022
- Death Mage 291 - A moment after battle, and cannibalism December 7, 2022
- Death Mage 290 - The horseman of the apocalypse decides not to ride November 30, 2022
- Death Mage 289 - With Five Sins November 27, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 44 - The various gods November 22, 2022
- Death Mage 288 - Perseus and Skanda November 1, 2022
- Death Mage 287 - Firstborn child October 30, 2022
- Death Mage 286 - The Dragon Emperor God October 24, 2022
- Death Mage 285 - A peaceful tea-time October 3, 2022
- Death Mage 284 - Those who are nurtured between attacks September 23, 2022
- Death Mage 283 - Another Guider and shaken gods September 4, 2022
- Death Mage 282 - A thrilling battle August 20, 2022
- Death Mage 281 - One statue is canceled, another is built August 6, 2022
- Death Mage 280 - The empire of law is burned by the storm July 30, 2022
- Death Mage 279 - The Gartland Concert June 18, 2022
- Death Mage 278 - A rematch… or rather, observation May 15, 2022
- Death Mage 277 - Things are hard for former members of the Demon King’s army April 23, 2022
- Death Mage 276 - The Saint of Darkness April 13, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 43 - In the absence of their natural enemy March 21, 2022
- Death Mage 275 - The barrier that wounds the Demon King, and an underground world March 6, 2022
- Death Mage 274 - The escaping Demon King’s party and the reinforcements that were not in time February 15, 2022
- Death Mage 273 - The battle to defend the Demon King’s continent February 6, 2022
- Death Mage 272 - A lively day in Alcrem and the sneaky Demon King January 15, 2022
- Death Mage 271 - Honorary Countess Darcia Zakkart January 14, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 42 - Heinz returns January 13, 2022
- Death Mage Volume 11 Character Summary Part 2 - Volume 11 Character Summary Part 2 January 12, 2022
- Death Mage Volume 11 Character Summary Part 1 - Volume 11 Character Summary Part 1 January 11, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 41 - The puzzled nobles and Urðr who longs for yesterday January 9, 2022
- Death Mage Side Chapter 40 - The god of reincarnation’s suspicions (Origin) January 9, 2022
- Death Mage 270 - The secret exchange between the Great Demon King and the Alcrem Duchy January 8, 2022
- Death Mage 269 - A story is fabricated and the truth is buried January 6, 2022
- Death Mage 268 - I am me, and I am already non-existent January 3, 2022
- Death Mage 267 - The evil god Zerzoregin reveals himself December 30, 2021
- Death Mage 266 - The fearsome Mimic Humans vs the menacing army of the Demon King December 27, 2021
- Death Mage 265 - Alcrem unites as one, and the Demon King returns December 18, 2021
- Death Mage 264 - The Knight of the Collapsed Mountains bares his fangs, and the former Demon King strikes back December 5, 2021
- Death Mage 263 - The Collapsing Thousand Blades and the Hounds of Cannibalism November 15, 2021
- Death Mage 262 - The troubled tea party November 10, 2021
- Death Mage 261 - The friend of the Demon King whom even the gods couldn’t foresee October 30, 2021
- Death Mage 260 - A friend of the heart, met once more October 6, 2021
- Death Mage 259 - A large airborne battle September 4, 2021
- Death Mage 258 - The hard-fighting Pentagram August 16, 2021
- Death Mage 257 - The relief of the ‘Knight of Keen Insight’ August 14, 2021
- Death Mage 256 - Today’s plans: A duel at dinnertime July 24, 2021
- Death Mage Side Chapter 39 - Those acting secretly in the Demon King’s blind spot July 10, 2021
- Death Mage 255 - Those moving behind the scenes in the capital June 3, 2021
- Death Mage 254 - Alcrem May 10, 2021
- Death Mage 253 - Recruiting new members! May 2, 2021
- Death Mage 252 - The Demon King’s family grows, and a hero steps into the tiger’s den April 22, 2021
- Death Mage 251 - People, gods and a Demon King pass by one another April 20, 2021
- Death Mage 250 - One name is buried in history, and another is created April 12, 2021
- Death Mage 249 - Into the masterless Dungeon March 30, 2021
- Death Mage 248 - The god of reincarnation’s relatively honest ploy March 13, 2021
- Death Mage 247 - The new name for the nation is decided March 8, 2021
- Death Mage 246 - When a black, bubbling nectar fills the cups of the gods February 25, 2021
- Death Mage 245 - The World is Round February 9, 2021
- Death Mage 244 - More plans for spring February 8, 2021
- Death Mage Side Chapter 38 - Religious devotion is work January 24, 2021
- Death Mage V10 Character Summary Part 2 - V10 Character Summary Part 2 January 21, 2021
- Death Mage V10 Character Summary Part 1 - V10 Character Summary Part 1 January 5, 2021
- Death Mage Side Chapter 37 - World affairs progress, slowly but surely December 20, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 36 - The evil spirit lurking in the Amemiya residence December 4, 2020
- Death Mage 243 - The false parade and the nameless heroes November 30, 2020
- Death Mage 242 - The plaza where the heroes are November 16, 2020
- Death Mage 241 - The Demon King’s cover-up before the investigators come November 2, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 35 - The god of thunderclouds’ end’s impact on the gods October 25, 2020
- Death Mage 240 - The death of a god of war October 17, 2020
- Death Mage 239 - The Demon King’s dining table October 7, 2020
- Death Mage 238 - The reincarnated individuals gather before the Demon King October 6, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 34 - Everyone’s battles - shape-shifting, transformation, and great transformation September 27, 2020
- Death Mage 237 - The reincarnated individuals making a move and the trapped heroic spirits September 9, 2020
- Death Mage 236 - The important thing is the soul September 6, 2020
- Death Mage 235 - The heroes and heroic spirits battling deep underground August 22, 2020
- Death Mage 234 - The battle begins, and a fight between a god’s servant and a subordinate of the Demon King August 11, 2020
- Death Mage 233 - Time is needed to protect one’s reputation July 27, 2020
- Death Mage 232 - The heroes who try to claim victory at the cost of the city, and the Demon King who tries to protect it July 20, 2020
- Death Mage 231 - Gordon becomes a hero and a mass of flesh gets lost July 18, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 33 - A strange consistency July 6, 2020
- Death Mage 230 - The true ruler who has an enormous statue of himself built July 3, 2020
- Death Mage 229 - Gods gaze at the chaos, the Demon King pretends to be the Demon King June 24, 2020
- Death Mage 228 - Those who look up at the sky June 6, 2020
- Death Mage 227 - Those who can’t read the air May 31, 2020
- Death Mage 226 - The calm before the thunderclouds May 30, 2020
- Death Mage 225 - The Demiurge that grows from the ground when summoned May 17, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 32 - God's Will May 8, 2020
- Death Mage 224 - The screams of Vampires echo, a peaceful day May 7, 2020
- Death Mage 223 - The destruction of joyful life and the Demon King’s party welcomes the lost lambs May 4, 2020
- Death Mage 222 - Those who toy with Guduranis April 27, 2020
- Death Mage 221 - This is the Demon King’s ‘city’ April 18, 2020
- Death Mage 220 - The one who manipulates from the shadows and the ones who shine April 13, 2020
- Death Mage 219 - A house of puppets April 3, 2020
- Death Mage 218 - The truth buried in darkness March 30, 2020
- Death Mage 217 - The labyrinth lying in wait and the Demon King that can be met in dreams March 22, 2020
- Death Mage 216 - Beyond the door is - March 21, 2020
- Death Mage 215 - A way to make artificial limbs one’s own March 15, 2020
- Death Mage 214 - Those who believe will be saved March 6, 2020
- Death Mage Side Chapter 31 - Ties of obligation that come to an end March 1, 2020
- Death Mage 213 - Those who are persistent and the man who gives up February 26, 2020
- Death Mage 212 - The encroachment of the city of Morksi February 23, 2020
- Death Mage 211 - Those who crawl in the night and echoing screams February 8, 2020
- Death Mage 210 - The food cart business will continue January 26, 2020
- Death Mage 209 - Charge! You're dinner?! January 17, 2020
- Death Mage 208 - A peaceful week for the Demon King January 11, 2020
- Death Mage 207 - Those who are truly starving January 5, 2020
- Death Mage 206 - The starving wolf who visits the Demon King opening his food cart business December 22, 2019
- Death Mage 205 - The time for mutation has come! December 15, 2019
- Death Mage 204 - Towards a temporary registration December 14, 2019
- Death Mage Volume 9 Character Summary - Part 2 November 28, 2019
- Death Mage Volume 9 Character Summary - Part 1 November 12, 2019
- Death Mage Side Chapter 30 - The former idol who likes her third life November 7, 2019
- Death Mage Side Chapter 29 - The determination of certain former slaves October 16, 2019
- Death Mage 203 - In the city, as if nothing happened October 4, 2019
- Death Mage 202 - A draw? A huge defeat? September 18, 2019
- Death Mage 201 - A confirmed defeat September 16, 2019
- Death Mage 200 - A conversation for something very important August 29, 2019
- Death Mage 199 - Hard mode in both worlds August 26, 2019
- Death Mage Side Chapter 28 - Meanwhile in Origin, in the absence of the god of reincarnation August 5, 2019
- Death Mage 198 - Winter is a season of meetings and farewells July 31, 2019
- Death Mage 197 - The steps of the Holy Mother Killers, and the Demon King spirited away July 21, 2019
- Death Mage 196 - Blood, blessings and a curse that bears fruit July 5, 2019
- Death Mage 195 - Squeezing information from a hyena and supplying the Vampires June 24, 2019
- Death Mage 194 - Encroaching on the kingdom while humming a tune June 7, 2019
- Death Mage 193 - The Demon King dreams June 1, 2019
- Side Chapter 27 - The hero finally faces the Demon King, and suspicions deepen May 20, 2019
- Chapter 192 - Mother’s return and a growing family? May 4, 2019
- Chapter 191 - You accomplished it April 21, 2019
- Chapter 190 - Storm and eclipse April 11, 2019
- Chapter 189 - A moving storm, a growing mother and son, and people who can’t join forces April 3, 2019
- Chapter 188 - The squirming Demon King and his fragments April 3, 2019
- Chapter 187 - An expanding nation and the Demon King that refuses to strike April 3, 2019
- Chapter 186 - The resurrection of the Demon King April 3, 2019
- Chapter 185 - Gods passing by each other April 3, 2019
- Chapter 184 - The champion’s wish echoes in the sky of those who receive the eclipse’s blessing April 3, 2019
- Chapter 183 - The darkness of the ocean vs. the darkness above the water’s surface April 3, 2019
- Chapter 182 - Name: Cuatro April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 26 - Meanwhile, three separate groups of reincarnated individuals... April 3, 2019
- Chapter 181 - The second plan and the midwinter ocean April 3, 2019
- Chapter 180 - Posing to say that negotiations are possible April 3, 2019
- Chapter 179 - A mother-daughter conversation and a strange reunion April 3, 2019
- V8 Timeline - Timeline of events up until end of Volume 8 April 3, 2019
- V8 Character Summary - V8 Character Summary Page part 2 + Race introductions April 3, 2019
- V8 Character Summary - V8 Character Summary Page Part 1 April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 25 - A mother who wants to grow stronger, an emperor who wants his bloodline to continue and reincarnated individuals who want their message read April 3, 2019
- Chapter 178 - Gestation time and the movements of factions April 3, 2019
- Chapter 177 - The root of life April 3, 2019
- Chapter 176 - Gufadgarn, the evil god of labyrinths April 3, 2019
- Chapter 175 - There are some things that even an illusion cannot be forgiven for April 3, 2019
- Chapter 174 - Those who pass through the gate and those who cannot even stand before it April 3, 2019
- Chapter 173 - A false image self April 3, 2019
- Chapter 172 - You cannot escape from the world! April 3, 2019
- Chapter 171 - An echoing scream April 3, 2019
- Chapter 170 - Those who lead and those who follow April 3, 2019
- Chapter 169 - The clearing of the Trial of Zakkart begins April 3, 2019
- Chapter 168 - Those who wait for the trial and those who face it April 3, 2019
- Chapter 167 - The two small remaining tasks April 3, 2019
- Chapter 166 - The lawless area in the capital April 3, 2019
- Chapter 165 - Improve yourself and let us compete April 3, 2019
- Chapter 164 - The princess and marshal’s worries April 3, 2019
- Chapter 163 - The emperor's coronation April 3, 2019
- Chapter 162 - The Demon King Vandalieu gazes at his form from the distant past April 3, 2019
- Chapter 161 - A chance meeting with a goddess April 3, 2019
- Chapter 160 - A path that continues in a dream April 3, 2019
- Chapter 159 - Nation visits continued April 3, 2019
- Chapter 158 - The troubled Perseus April 3, 2019
- Chapter 157 - The Kijin nation and a kindred-spirit April 3, 2019
- Chapter 156 - The birth of the queen bee of purgatory, and the Six Horn Battle-Demons standing in the way April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 24 - Rising in the west and setting in the east April 3, 2019
- Chapter 155 - Bone Blades and ten left April 3, 2019
- Chapter 154 - Severed bonds April 3, 2019
- Appendix 7 - Luciliano’s report 2 – Kasim’s spring April 3, 2019
- Appendix 6 - An introduction to the races - Arachne, Empusa and Majin + Extra April 3, 2019
- V7 Character Summary - V7 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Chapter 153 - The empire’s strategy and a birthday celebration April 3, 2019
- Chapter 152 - Please let me borrow your face for a moment April 3, 2019
- Chapter 151 - Not even an appetizer April 3, 2019
- Chapter 150 - Don’t underestimate human strength! April 3, 2019
- Chapter 149 - The warning that becomes silent April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 23 - Reincarnated individuals here and there, and the god of thunderclouds April 3, 2019
- Chapter 148 - The true end of an evil god and the squirming Fifteen Evil-breaking Swords April 3, 2019
- Chapter 147 - An audience with the gods - a suggestion to become emperor and a delicious snack April 3, 2019
- Chapter 146 - Our nation will return to being an ordinary kingdom April 3, 2019
- Chapter 145 - This monster – April 3, 2019
- Chapter 144 - Ravovifard’s plan for certain victory April 3, 2019
- Chapter 143 - I’m a demon, even without being told April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 22 - The Fifteen Evil-breaking Swords and the sixth reincarnated individual April 3, 2019
- Chapter 142 - The king working in the nation three days after conquering it, and the emperor in the empire April 3, 2019
- Chapter 141 - Strong meat offering April 3, 2019
- Chapter 140 - Survival of the fittest April 3, 2019
- Chapter 139 - People who need to take leave April 3, 2019
- Chapter 138 - The illusion of a decisive battle in Zozogante’s Great Forest April 3, 2019
- Chapter 137 - The shocking truth that is now revealed April 3, 2019
- Chapter 136 - The king, the prince and the emperor April 3, 2019
- Chapter 135 - The Holy Son and his companions that will face great trials, and going out to gather what is needed April 3, 2019
- Chapter 134 - Visit to Zanalpadna April 3, 2019
- Chapter 133 - Princess Kurnelia’s vi~sit~ April 3, 2019
- Chapter 132 - Is there anyone equivalent to an A-class adventurer present? April 3, 2019
- Chapter 131 - The spider-san’s request to kill her April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 21 - The reincarnated individuals’ counseling April 3, 2019
- Chapter 130 - The first day in the southern region, I met a spider-san at the edge of the forest April 3, 2019
- V6 Character Summary - V6 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Chapter 129 - The heroes comforting the king with their bodies April 3, 2019
- Chapter 128 - The leaping sphere of flesh April 3, 2019
- Chapter 127 - Mountains cannot be moved for now April 3, 2019
- Chapter 126 - How to counter a cheat-like ability that forces cardiopulmonary arrest April 3, 2019
- Chapter 125 - The eyes of heaven that look this way. And a great scythe is raised April 3, 2019
- Chapter 124 - The Sword King’s determination, the hound’s glory, the lips that form an arc April 3, 2019
- Chapter 123 - They’re coming! But let’s prioritize going south for now April 3, 2019
- Chapter 122 - The threat lying in wait and the threat closing in April 3, 2019
- Chapter 121 - The meaty visitor in the dead of the night April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 20 - The mastermind reveals himself, but the stage is set in Lambda (From Origin to Lambda) April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 19 - A blind eye is turned to two (Origin) April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 18 - I’ve won (Origin) April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 17 - Chain of events (Origin) April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 16 - Preliminary encounter (Origin) April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 15 - Meanwhile, Heinz and his companions April 3, 2019
- Chapter 120 - A light ruler, and squirming April 3, 2019
- Chapter 119 - The man who sends the king flying April 3, 2019
- Appendix 5 - Scylla race introduction + Interview with an evil god April 3, 2019
- V5 Character Summary - V5 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 14 - Luciliano’s report – Lower section + Epilogue April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 13 - Luciliano's report - Upper section April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 12 - The gods watching from afar, and others April 3, 2019
- Chapter 118 - Objectives are about 70% complete April 3, 2019
- Chapter 117 - Dear younger brother April 3, 2019
- Chapter 116 - The final revenge and the almost-forgotten princess knight April 3, 2019
- Chapter 115 - Plunderer April 3, 2019
- Chapter 114 - The Trojan horse plan and the one whose left hand I have April 3, 2019
- Chapter 113 - Target Booking April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 11 - Those squirming in other worlds (Earth, Origin) April 3, 2019
- Chapter 112 - Q: Is this a prisoner? A: No, it is live bait. April 3, 2019
- Chapter 111 - Let’s look at each other’s eyes and talk April 3, 2019
- Chapter 110 - Eclipse King and Tentacle King April 3, 2019
- Chapter 109 - The approaching evil April 3, 2019
- Chapter 108 - The history of the Scylla race April 3, 2019
- Chapter 107 - Lucky sukebes are suckers April 3, 2019
- Chapter 106 - Regarding the difficulty of communication between races April 3, 2019
- Chapter 105 - A person who won’t be escorted April 3, 2019
- Chapter 104 - There’s nothing that can be done, but I want rice April 3, 2019
- Chapter 103 - The disappointed half-Vampire and the mad Pure-Breed Vampire April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 10 - Rodcorte and the two’s decision April 3, 2019
- Chapter 102 - A chance meeting with a god April 3, 2019
- Chapter 101 - The meeting between those who crawl on the ceiling April 3, 2019
- Chapter 100 - Dungeon-clearing is effective against back pain April 3, 2019
- Chapter 99 - The changing omens and citizens April 3, 2019
- Chapter 98 - The one who guides and the ones who go on April 3, 2019
- Chapter 97 - The Cream Expedition’s conclusion! April 3, 2019
- Appendix 4 - Explanation of races that have appeared April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 9 - Everyday life in Talosheim April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 8 - Meanwhile, in the western region of the continent April 3, 2019
- V4 Character Summary - V4 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 7 - Thinking about him from a faraway place April 3, 2019
- Chapter 96 - A poorly-ending conspiracy and future plans April 3, 2019
- Chapter 95 - Fire April 3, 2019
- Chapter 94 - The half-Vampire’s house visit to conquer the monkey April 3, 2019
- Chapter 93 - The Monster who won’t give up April 3, 2019
- Chapter 92 - The troops led by a herbivorous man vs the Red Wolf Knights' Order April 3, 2019
- Chapter 91 - It would have been good if nothing happened, but... April 3, 2019
- Chapter 90 - Let’s go, you sorry bastards! April 3, 2019
- Chapter 89 - Acquiring milk April 3, 2019
- Chapter 88 - The king pulls the strings April 3, 2019
- Chapter 87 - Actually, let’s get on with creating a currency April 3, 2019
- Chapter 86 - The Eclipse King’s Orchard April 3, 2019
- Chapter 85 - A king who visits the people April 3, 2019
- Chapter 84 - Mountains don’t move… so they’re simpler than people April 3, 2019
- Chapter 83 - The difference between making requests and making a selection April 3, 2019
- Chapter 82 - The shadow gnawing at the slave-run mine and the approaching threat April 3, 2019
- Chapter 81 - The sunken house of the duke and visiting the cultivation village again April 3, 2019
- Chapter 80 - The man who comes to an end with his third time April 3, 2019
- Chapter 79 - Fanning the flames in the underground graveyard April 3, 2019
- Chapter 78 - The departing ominous bird covers its trail and secretly threatens the capital April 3, 2019
- Chapter 77 - Abandoning the duchy, unable to forgive the enemy April 3, 2019
- Chapter 76 - To adventurers at the Adventurers’ Guild April 3, 2019
- Chapter 75 - Charge! The local criminal syndicate April 3, 2019
- Chapter 74 - Smooth flight through the sky, eating various things in the city April 3, 2019
- Chapter 73 - Scum approaching from afar and a scoundrel lurking nearby April 3, 2019
- Chapter 72 - The man who wants a fourth time April 3, 2019
- Chapter 71 - If there’s nothing to eat, you can eat Goblins, can’t you? April 3, 2019
- Chapter 70 - The peculiar, sharp-tongued, flying beast (7 years old) April 3, 2019
- Chapter 69 - Making a decision with someone’s life in the first village April 3, 2019
- Chapter 68 - The Hartner Duchy has gone through a decline April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 6 - Kaidou Kanata April 3, 2019
- Chapter 67 - The first mission – Good afternoon, King April 3, 2019
- Appendix 3 - Adventurers’ Guild explanation April 3, 2019
- Appendix 2 - Monster explanation - Ranks and more April 3, 2019
- Appendix 1 - Magic explanation – Up until Volume 3 April 3, 2019
- V3 Character Summary - V3 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Chapter 66 - The bell signaling the end sounds clear, but it sounds unpleasant to a god April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 5 - Vida April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 4 - Meanwhile, an S-class adventurer… April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 3 - The conspiracies of three parties April 3, 2019
- Chapter 65 - Now then, please pay your compulsory fee of goods April 3, 2019
- Chapter 64 - Play and sing a gloomy, unpleasant marching song April 3, 2019
- Chapter 63 - Ah, the sound of revenge is so sweet. April 3, 2019
- Chapter 62 - Let’s play the melody of death throes using disease, weapons and the sun April 3, 2019
- Chapter 61 - The prelude, played with dissonance and percussion instruments April 3, 2019
- Chapter 60 - The conductors and performers watching over the instruments headed for the stage April 3, 2019
- Chapter 59 - The Eclipse King is cursed by the marshal April 3, 2019
- Chapter 58 - The toiling soldiers and the Eclipse King serving beautiful women April 3, 2019
- Chapter 57 - The Eclipse King is crowned, and a saint receives a Divine Message April 3, 2019
- Chapter 56 - I’m crowned as a result of the Mayonnaise Meeting April 3, 2019
- Chapter 55 - Sometime after autumn, insects will be drawn to the light April 3, 2019
- Chapter 54 - They approach as I’m playfully bitten and creating forests April 3, 2019
- Chapter 53 - The horns of war are still distant, but fighting forces must be gathered steadily April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 2 - The only remaining god of the eleven gods April 3, 2019
- Chapter 52 - What’s impossible is impossible. So then let’s think of a method that is possible. April 3, 2019
- Character Summary - V1+2 Character Summary Page April 3, 2019
- Side Chapter 1 - In a Divine Realm April 3, 2019
- Chapter 51 - You’re an enemy April 3, 2019
- Chapter 50 - The battle against the Dragon Golem that was seventy percent destroyed by the hero April 3, 2019
- Chapter 49 - The victory against the mid-boss was unfulfilling, but the Dragon Golem is next April 3, 2019
- Chapter 48 - It seems I’ve become a place for insects April 3, 2019
- Chapter 47 - Let’s launch things with a high amount of bloodthirst April 3, 2019
- Chapter 46 - Preparing defenses while desperate and out of my mind April 3, 2019
- Chapter 45 - Apparently I’m her number one and only one April 3, 2019
- Chapter 44 - I will end you completely; there is no future for you April 3, 2019
- Chapter 43 - Something that cannot be run from, cannot be disobeyed, that doesn’t exist April 3, 2019
- Chapter 42 - Shadows of unrest approach unseen April 3, 2019
- Chapter 41 - Let’s take life one step at a time without rushing things April 3, 2019
- Chapter 40 - Human society is in good shape, but more importantly, I want seaweed April 3, 2019
- Chapter 39 - With honor and fame, without land or a successor. That’s the kind of nobleman I want to be. April 3, 2019
- Chapter 38 - The Dungeon boss is disappointing April 3, 2019
- Chapter 37 - Can this be called clearing a Dungeon? April 3, 2019
- Chapter 36 - Spartan training supported with praise April 3, 2019
- Chapter 35 - A new life has been born, so let’s adjust our living environment April 3, 2019
- Chapter 34 - My first time getting a Job, but I won’t go into a Dungeon yet April 3, 2019
- Chapter 33 - A new resolve on my third birthday April 3, 2019
- Chapter 32 - A journey of self-discovery and Rank up April 3, 2019
- Chapter 31 - Forced to be white. What’s resting, again? April 3, 2019
- Chapter 30 - I’m fine with being the Prophesized Holy Son April 3, 2019
- Chapter 29 - The Black Ghoul King and the One-Armed Sword King April 3, 2019
- Chapter 28 - The conditions in which the first objective can be achieved April 3, 2019
- Chapter 27 - In a new land. Apparently I am the Prophesized Holy Son April 3, 2019
- Chapter 26 - Overcoming the difficulties, standing before a new land April 3, 2019
- Chapter 25 - The journey by carriage, pushing through the mountains April 3, 2019
- Chapter 24 - I, my allies and my enemies cannot be stopped once we start moving April 3, 2019
- Chapter 23 - The truth I learn as I approach three years of age, and the enemy of my enemy is an enemy April 3, 2019
- Chapter 22 - During the aftermath of war, the number of followers increases April 3, 2019
- Chapter 21 - An unsightly, humorous boss fight April 3, 2019
- Chapter 20 - Let us smash the noble pigs’ noses April 3, 2019
- Chapter 19 - Carrying out a dirty attack April 3, 2019
- Chapter 18 - The enemy of the enemy has begun moving, but preparations continue anyway April 3, 2019
- Chapter 17 - He was supposed to become the Ghoul King because of his skills. April 3, 2019
- Chapter 16 - Skills make one the Ghoul King April 3, 2019
- Chapter 15 - The half-vampire solving the problem of declining birth rates and the noble pig-man burning with ambition April 3, 2019
- Chapter 14 - The lessons of applying anti-aging to the teacher April 2, 2019
- Chapter 13 - The surprises that shorten a lifespan too much April 2, 2019
- Chapter 12 - Carnival in the Ghoul community April 2, 2019
- Chapter 11 - Did you think you’d saved a beautiful girl? April 2, 2019
- Chapter 10 - Armor in both hands, speaking of dreams April 2, 2019
- Chapter 9 - The second life that begins after death April 2, 2019
- Chapter 8 - Encountering an optional gate and challenging it April 2, 2019
- Chapter 7 - Unlasting revenge complete, now, work hard April 2, 2019
- Chapter 6 - Bandits provide good leveling experience April 2, 2019
- Chapter 5 - An idea: If I can't get stronger, then those around me should get stronger instead. April 2, 2019
- Chapter 4 - Love for the sun April 2, 2019
- Chapter 3 - A hikikomori at six months old April 2, 2019
- Chapter 2 - Hard mode begins, insanity takes over April 2, 2019
- Chapter 1 - The Beginning of The Third Time April 2, 2019
- Chapter 0 - The end of the first and second time April 2, 2019
Vandaliue is kind of Azriel.
Search for true of Azriel
Many eyes, mouths, and have many faces 😍😍
I think in the end of the story Vandaliue will become like Azriel, who will guide people to the after life
Finished in the raw translation, and the ending is bloody bad. How cheesy the ending is not satisfying at all. The whole series is teased with a harem, but there is NO activity until the very end. Why so many brides had to be spammed in the first place then, by the end you forget about some of them at all.
Uh, so you’re unhappy with the fact that there was no “harem activity” with the kid MC who starts as a newborn and by the very end of the story barely reaches 14? Plus it’s the only harem story I know where MC having a giant harem is actually logical – since he can just give every wife her own Van-clone, who’s also the real Van. And the ending being cheesy or not is a matter of taste – personally I liked it way more than I expected – it’s not a revenge porn, nor a naruto-friendship-fantasy. Although I do agree that many harem members have very one-dimentional personality (like the scylla girl, who’s entire character is basically “I don’t have boobs, but I have many legs!”).
For Your Story, “Death Mage”, Who Exactly, If Anyone, Is “Amamiya Hiroto” Romantically Paired With?
There is no one true pairing. Also the one uploading here isn’t the original author, they’re just translating the original story, which is a Japanese webnovel.
There’s only one true pairing – Van&Darcia, the others are just a harem members.
Seeing as they’re no longer blood related and he’s a mother-con that’s possible.
I don’t think that blood relation would’ve played any role in the story where MC adheres to cannibalism and brainwashing on a daily basis (I mean, if you think about it, Van basically encompasses every immoral thing possible). Also, they’re still kind of, uh, “bone related”, I guess (since Van used a part of her bone during the ressurection process)? Also, a huge GIANT SPOILER (which I’m not gonna spoil so that ten years later (when this translation finally reaches the latest chapters) we can all pretend to be surprised and say “Wow, that was unexpected scene!”).
Well yeah, but Van is completely insane, so what you mentioned is normal to him.
Are you referring ot the last chapter of the post main story content, where they plan his weddings?
Imma spoil it, but realistically it’s something everyone expects:
Their lack of blood relation and the fact that souls are reused so people, especially from long lived races, can end up with someone who has the soul of their child or close relative is discussed when Van ponders if he should marry Darcia.
Darcia is not completely against it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
entonces la novela ya acabo?
yo pense que aun la estaban publicando 🙁
I still want that Van get the Juggernaut job it’s gonna be fun see an unstoppable Four charging against alda forced
I started Re-reading on 4 December2022 didn’t skip a chapter mostly read 5 hours a day and will complete it on the last day of the year I think. Currently on chapter 279.
Read during quarantine till Chapter 258 or 259.In about the last 10 chapters of the current Volume 11. Chapter 258 or 259. Gotta say discovering new info I didn’t know by reading the same novel again.Near Perfect World building done in this novel.
I made this account today just to thank Yoshi, and all the editors, for putting out so many chapters last couple of weeks especially. This LN is one of my favorite to read and forget everything for a bit. Recently I lost a very close family member which is tearing me up however these chapters are one of the few things that have made me smile since it happened. It may seem silly to some, couldn’t care less about any who do, but seriously thank you for all that you do which has allowed me just enough at times to keep it together. I wish all of you all the happiness in the world for bringing some to others when they might need it.
I read it constantly for more than a year hoping that it updates quicker, than I realize it is getting me nowhere so I temporarily stopped reading it so here I am back after 1 year and about 2-5 months later. “And I forgot which chapter I was at the time so I have decided to start reading the novel again and this is currently the only novel I have bothered to read from scratch again”
I’m also shocked that it hasn’t even gotten to 300 chapters I left at like 200+
I was happy reading when I suddenly realized there was no next chapter button 🔘 😱😱😱😱😱
So i’ve officially caught up….
Still, wanting more!!!!
Welcome to the club.
Sorry the club is so dense, the resident population is already overflowing.
To anyone who plans to start reading this title, be reminded that there are 3 sides of stories for this novel.
The main story, the side stories from Origin and the story of the translator’s excuses on their slow/delayed translation.
Well, let’s think positive – with the current speed of 1,5 chapters per month we’ll get through the remaining story in approximately 10 years, which means that most of us have a chance to see how it ends.
Remember when the translator said the donations from the period of his covid quarantine would have him backed up for 6 months? I remember. Still haven’t seen any chapters that haven’t been paid for by 1 or 2 donors.
The reason Yoshi doesn’t release constantly is because they have a life. Since they’ve been stuck at home with Covid they’ve been releasing much more frequently.
Spoilers about the backstory of the world this story takes place in!!!
Some people can’t seem to wrap thier heads around what happened 100,000 years before the main story takes place, so I’ll use an analogy to try to dumb it down a bit.
Pretend for a moment that the demon king and his army are a brick wall, and that wall is standing between the people of lambda and their only source of fresh water. The gods of lambda summon some people from earth to help everyone break down the wall and get to the water before everyone dies from dehydration. Zarakart suggests creating a sledgehammer to use to break down the wall, but Bellwood is against that idea because he is afraid that the people will use the hammer to hurt each other, so he wants everyone to break down the brick wall by bashing thier heads against it, and if some people die from traumatic brain injury, it can’t be helped because there isn’t a better option. Zarakart ignores Bellwood and makes several smaller hammers as practice before he tries to create a sledgehammer. Bellwood is still vehemently opposed to the creation of any and all hammers as he is using the smaller hammers to chip away at the brick wall while the people of Lambda are still bashing thier heads against the wall, so he leaves Zarakart to die of thirst. By the time Bellwood and his followers have broken a tiny hole just big enough for one or two people to squeeze through, millions upon millions of people have died of thirst and traumatic brain injuries, leaving only 3,000 alive. Despite not having been able to make it through the wall without the smaller hammers Zarakart had made, Bellwood claims that he was right all along and prevents anyone else from making hammers of thier own to widen the hole so more people can get to the water. When Vida makes some people who are able to survive with less water than normal, Bellwood claims that it is sacrilege and that all of the thirst resistant people be hunted down and slaughtered, then proceeds to attempt to murder Vida by savagely beating her with the smaller hammers Zarakart had made before he died. Vida manages to escape with crippling injuries, but Bellwood is still intent on killing her.
That is the story so far as dumbed down as I could make it. I hope it helps some people understand.
Are you ban from Reddit and Discord that you pour your summary here of all place?
I don’t really use Reddit or Discord much. I’ve seen a few comments on some chapters by people who didn’t seem to understand how the two factions of gods operated saying that they agreed with Alda so I thought I would put an easy to understand explanation where many people would see it.
I’m not going to knock it, dude. I could wrote a goddamn dissertation on Death Mage if someone prompts me. The world building is too on point not to get that invested.
“And when you came running over, her breasts weren’t bouncing at all, despite being so big. Foolish youngster, just how many years do you think I’ve been a woman-lover?”
Thanks for the chapter! Damn what a Chad this guy is.
Yoshi is quite good translator but I still can’t figure out when are chapters coming out I just kinda randomly open page few times a week.
That’s what happens when its like 200$ per chapter.
And he still hasn’t dug into the sub-200-dollar donations yet. I donate once a year to see how long it takes to get to mine. Looks like this time around it’s going to be more than a year.
Sometimes I heard a call from within, turn I knew… SIKE I almost checked everyday too bad I missed yesterday
You can join our Discord and get notifications
Bruh. You’ve been paid. Deliver the goods, already!
Is this the webnovel or ln?
alguien sabe que paso con las traducciones? yoshi esta enfermo o algo?
Wait this novel got picked up by a licensed publisher, will yoshi continue the translation(I hope so)
People’s comments are almost as good as the chapter, I wonder how people feel about the lack of lost on Van’s side and should some characters be lost in this Vol.?
Hell No. Drama for the sake of drama and tragedy for the sake of tragedy are the stupidest things in literally any story.
Characters do not “need” to be lost in a story like this one, at least not the ones on the protagonist’s side.
Van’s focus on preparation, loss prevention, and being ready and able to handily destroy or devour all exterior threats exceedingly delves into the realm of the obsessive, and not without reason.
It might seem a bit contrived how there have been little to no true casualties on Van’s side after his mother’s execution, but that is the sort of story this is, I think. It is a power fantasy of taking back everything that was taken from you, safeguarding what’s yours, exceeding boundaries, and becoming happy (to the direct detriment of active or potential aggressors).
Will Van eventually lose people? We shall see, and they better make it count if he does, and not simply because he “needs” to lose them for the sake of “game balance.”
Is it worth reading?? I heard protagonist is a shota. And other some bad point.
🙏 anyone give me some authentic review .
Yeah, It’s a really worthy reading. The story begings since the protagonist is a baby, so, yeah, the protagonist is a Shota because the story doesn’t have Timeskips.
And yeah, there are some details that could be not welcome. To begining with, the world it’s cruel and “raw” (I don’t what is the exactly word in english).
Thus, it’s not a Fairy story. But one of its strong point is that everything in this novel (or almost everything) has an explication, has a justification.
For me, it’s one of the best worldbuilding that I have read. Every Characther has his/her personality. And, Unlike other novels, the protagonist doesn’t move his world, the world moves the protagonist.
PD: Sorry if I had grammar mistakes, I’m not a English native speaker.
He is correct, this is a “Dark Fantasy” story with fantastic character development and world-building.
If you don’t mind a fair amount of Gore and horror stuff then give it a shot.
Give the manga a try if your wondering whether or not to give the series a read.
Despite not being a big fan of Dark Fantasy myself, I’d strongly recommend it, while this series does have some dark moments it’s rather light compared to the brutality of some other dark fantasies and we actually get happy endings here!
And how often do you see a character all angry and hell bent on revenge calm down and let go of his hatred because being happy and enjoying life with those who are important to him is better?
When Van simply destroyed all his enemy.
He, himself is God from H.P. Lovecraft mythology.
I cannot stress this enough: Vandalieu isn’t a Lovecraftian Horror, he’s what PREYS UPON THEM.
correction, Van is stuff right off the nightmares of crosbreeds from lovecraftian beings and eldritch horrors
Can anyone answer which chapter Mei and Banda’s story starts and what volume it’s in? Just want to know if anyone can remember.
Side story 28 vol 9
Love how Randolfs prediction almost came true
Praise the night mode
Is this newly translated or is it from an older volume?
They must have reuploaded the chapters because yoshi started translating this like almost 5-6 years ago now got a job and slowed down so much I thought the story died
Just letting you guys know, I really appreciate you translating this. Thanks